Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to strip my car back to stock by saturday and i need some stock wheels to put back on the car. So i need your stock wheel in trade. Act quick!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
A bit more info and pics might help you out!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Also ... do you need stock 16s or 17s? I might be persuaded to get rid of my 16s for a reasonable offer.

I've beenc onsidering tossing AllSeasons on my 17s and making them my year-long wheels.

And no, I don't want 18s :) Yes, I'm sure.

·
Registered
251 Posts
He's in the DC Metro area.

And one would figure that out, if one noted the sub-section this thread was posted in :)
[/b]
:doh: didnt see where it was posted, I got directed here from the main page :D

so where are the pics??

·
Registered
382 Posts
what type of wheel? pics? my 17's have blemishes... but mainly... PICS!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yo send me a picture and you might have a deal. I live in baltimore, just baught a 6s with 17's its a 2004 though, the rims have 24k in them.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here is the link to the site where i had them on my probe gt.

http://www.geocities.com/probeturboclub/PROJECTPROBE.html

There is a picture of them on my 6 on this site somewhere. when i find it then i will post it.

Little more info:

I live in well i will be moving to charles county maryland this weekend. the car is at the dealership currently and i have to go pick it up and have the factory wheels back on the car before i take it back!!! So insted of letting them go with the car i was going to make a good offer to someone that might want them. They are made by EDGE RACING and they are 18x7.5 with a 38 offset i think and 225 40 18 tires by nitto nt555 extreme. the tires have about 30,000 or so mile on them so some to be replaced But they are great dry weather tires!!! If you are interested Send me a PM and i will give you my number and we can work out the rest of the details. I have to get the car tonight and i will be taking my Injen intake with the CPE fix out and also my eibach springs. Once i do that then if i don't have any offers i will turn the car back it what ever way it is with or without the factory wheels.

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!! As a matter of fact here is my cell 202 359 9883

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is the link to the site where i had them on my probe gt.

http://www.geocities.com/probeturboclub/PROJECTPROBE.html

There is a picture of them on my 6 on this site somewhere. when i find it then i will post it.

Little more info:

I live in well i will be moving to charles county maryland this weekend. the car is at the dealership currently and i have to go pick it up and have the factory wheels back on the car before i take it back!!! So insted of letting them go with the car i was going to make a good offer to someone that might want them. They are made by EDGE RACING and they are 18x7.5 with a 38 offset i think and 225 40 18 tires by nitto nt555 extreme. the tires have about 30,000 or so mile on them so some to be replaced But they are great dry weather tires!!! If you are interested Send me a PM and i will give you my number and we can work out the rest of the details. I have to get the car tonight and i will be taking my Injen intake with the CPE fix out and also my eibach springs. Once i do that then if i don't have any offers i will turn the car back it what ever way it is with or without the factory wheels.

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!! As a matter of fact here is my cell 202 359 9883
[/b]

Just found this link of the wheel on my 6
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...0&hl=sepang

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am intrested but wont have the cash till the 20th (a week and a half). Let me know.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
wow guy, you should REALLY decrease your signature size (ie. decrease the picture size).

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow guy, you should REALLY decrease your signature size (ie. decrease the picture size).
[/b]
Sorry sold them for 200!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
damn

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts