Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like some opinions on what you think, i saw this done on a car in ohio the other day, and i kinda liked the concept. Me gusta. tell me what you think, and or give some opinions on how i could make it look better.
I debadged only the V6 and put it on the passenger side of the car. Im not sure if i like it yet, but ill get it all figured out.

-o ya, WD-40 + Fishing line was decent, but had a lot of sh1t left over
- after scratching off all of the black stuff there was clear crap stilll there that u could not scratch off with the bare finger.
- I then used gasoline on that stuff and it took some scratching and some wiping, but it got the job done in a good 20 minutes.

Sorry about pic quality, its on my 1.3 MP chocolate LG fone. I actually have 2 Rebel cameras that are pretty bad ass with massive telescopic lenses on them. (my dads a photographer as his hobby) Im just to lazy.

Debadged

debadged , a second pic (i know i have no spoiler, yet.)

^now the rebadge'ing (if thats even a word) is located on the passenger side door if u couldnt tell. This is just a general idea picture so u can see where its located.

Better pic.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Why? It's a little non semetrical. if I spelled that right lol. Most people go out of their way just to remove the v6 badges from both sides of the car.

Seems silly to just have one on one side of the car. sorry. It's normal fo rthe v6's to have the badging on both sides like that. Or for the 06's on the rear. (not on all but on most). but it doesn't really make sense to have it on one side but not the other.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i mean right now its being held up by some scotch 3M tape, so its definately not permanent, but i was truely deciding what i like.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
ok, i mean right now its being held up by some scotch 3M tape, so its definately not permanent, but i was truely deciding what i like.
[/b]
All in all. It's what YOU like and no-one else. and it doesn't look BAD or crappy. I twould look a little more semetrical if you got one for each side though. But then again. How many people are actually goinf to be able to look at both sides at the same time. So either they see the side without the v6 and see ntohing. or they see the side with it and assume it's on the other side as well.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
if i were you i would just debadge the whole thing but if you decide to keep the v6 badge i would get another one to go on the other side.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I rebadged mine and kept it simple. I always hated the Mazda Mazda6 thing so mine is just a Mazda emblem and a 6. :)

[attachmentid=15562]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I saw one person who moved the V6 emblem to the grill. That looked SHARP.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I saw one person who moved the V6 emblem to the grill. That looked SHARP.
[/b]
that was MEEEEEEE! (its kinda hard to see since I painted it "black pearl" along with the front 'flying m") I figured it was the best option since there was only one V6 badge. I saw someone with a autoexe body kit who places a small badge on the side of the debdged grill. I liked it so I replicated the look with the V6 badge.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/pdx6/Picture365.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hate badges. Remove them. Chrome looks like crap on the Lapis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts