Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted this in the newb section and it was never answered, even after a bump. Hoping people would see it here. (sorry moderators if u hate the repost, just the question was still buggin me) & yes i did search.

-any way, i just wanted to know do they make a billet sp* fuel door cover thing for the 2006. I know they do for the 2005 and it ran for about $100 bucks but i just wanted to know do they make that still. Its an S if the fuel doors are any difference and its a sedan.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
If you are talking about the chrome or satin fuel door cover, it will fit the 06.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where could i purchase one of these from at a decent price?

Websites would be great. I know i could go to the dealership by the way, but online ordering is ez.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump please help, i took a look at the carbon fibre and i compared and contrasted the chrome/ satin and they are more appealing personally. Many have different view points though.

still lookin for a place to buy chrome/satin fuel door.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
bump please help, i took a look at the carbon fibre and i compared and contrasted the chrome/ satin and they are more appealing personally. Many have different view points though.

still lookin for a place to buy chrome/satin fuel door.
[/b]

You can get the chrome or satin from Sabrina, I got mine from ebay and painted it to match the car.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and that will fit the 2006 if im not mistake also?? do i have to drill holes cause there is those screw things in the side (which i do want infact because it makes it look better) just wondering and how the whole fitment worked.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt really want to start a new thread but i have a new question, is there any people out there with pics of a statin one and pics of a chrome one???? any opinions on the different ones..??

·
Registered
164 Posts
I didnt really want to start a new thread but i have a new question, is there any people out there with pics of a statin one and pics of a chrome one???? any opinions on the different ones..??
[/b]
My Avatar has a pic of mine with chrome. I'm having issues posting a bigger pic....?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow thats a big help a bigger picture would be nice, but im sure you can get that fixed with email or somethin...

Edit: KEEP the RIdEs comin!!!

if anyone finds any pics on the forum of others with this mod give me a shout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts