Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in bucks county, pa. I will pay someone to do the brake-mod and supply the tools and equipment and I could be of some assistance. I just have not done things like that b4 and dont want to mess up. As far as money I will pay a reasonable gratuity. Anyone intrested?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Try and do it yourself, it really isn't all that hard and it will make you happier that you did it yourself.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Not to sound ignorant, but I pulled a search on this too. What exactly is this "brake-mod?" I will assume it has nothing to do with the MS6, but I do have some other friends with 6's that may be interested in this.

thanx
ßill

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Not to sound ignorant, but I pulled a search on this too. What exactly is this "brake-mod?" I will assume it has nothing to do with the MS6, but I do have some other friends with 6's that may be interested in this.
thanx
ßill
[/b]
Probably means the "brake light mod"

·
Registered
836 Posts
makes MUCH more sense now. I was hoping for more of a technical mod then an asthetic. But still very cool...I may just do this to my car. Thanx!

ßill

·
Registered
47 Posts
makes MUCH more sense now. I was hoping for more of a technical mod then an asthetic. But still very cool...I may just do this to my car. Thanx!
ßill
[/b]
Hey when we see you on the 28th, we'll show you.. we got the brake-light mod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts