Mazda 6 Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Just did my DIY led reflectors. Silicone is drying as we speak. Cut the whole lens from the baccing though instead to separate the two. Siliconed the two pieces bacc together and taped around both to act as a vice to keep the two pieces tight til the silicone cures. Snaked my wiring from the bottom to the tail lights but have yet to wire them. Thx for this awesome how to. Only cost me $2.99 for led reflectors...lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very awesome guide. Hoping to do this mod to my rear reflectors sometime next week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Doing this soon, just ordered my LEDS... I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but the price to get new smoked LED reflectors are a bit to high for me to justify getting them... This will work for me. LEDs and nightshade, way cheaper than aftermarket...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Wow. Havent checked this in a while ..mainly because it doesnt come up in active topics..which is what i always use.
Glad its helping people out.just remember dont cheap out on them or they wont last.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wow. Havent checked this in a while ..mainly because it doesnt come up in active topics..which is what i always use.
Glad its helping people out.just remember dont cheap out on them or they wont last.
$4 led strips still holding up strong and bright as the day i installed em. :) Siliconed the fxcc outta the bacc to make sure they were air/water tight. Still love the look of it. Haha

41 - 51 of 51 Posts