Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can you open up the tails.. I had some bug crawl in mine and die and now is fried on the inside lense..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ordered these tails a few weeks back, came in last week and installed over this long weekend. Absolutely love them. For anyone on the fence about getting them, just make the purchase. You won't regret it.
Thank you for the how to kpjimmy, well done and thanks Kevin! :)

All the best,
Robert

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does this site still exist? It's all Chinese now and I'm assuming that everyone on this site didn't happen to learn Chinese, so the original site must have gone down...

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Does this site still exist? It's all Chinese now and I'm assuming that everyone on this site didn't happen to learn Chinese, so the original site must have gone down...
Try here or the buy/sell forums here just in case another member is trying to unload them.

But here is a site from a fellow 6'er as well that sells them.

Mazda6 LED Tail Lights - F4D Lighting

I'll update the OP for where to buy them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought a set of Car LED tails and can not get the reverse lights to work. I have the white wire connected to the Red and yellow wire. I recently changed the backup light switch so I do not believe that is the problem. I also tested to see if the LEDS themselves work and do. Do I have it wired correctly?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thread revival: for everyone that has these, do all 4 brake lights illuminate upon pressing the brake? Or just the outer two?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Thread revival: for everyone that has these, do all 4 brake lights illuminate upon pressing the brake? Or just the outer two?
In order to do all 4 you need to do the brake light mod.

essentially you tap into the brake lights and have the circuit that is controlled by the brake pedal include the inner lights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks, did a quick google search like a smart kid would and figured everything out. install went quick and great. they look amazing. wish I would have did this a long time ago.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts