Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry to bring this thread well back from the dead, but Can somebody confirm if the "Mazda 6" and "Sky Active" badges have alignment pegs on the back which line up with holes in the trunk?

On the Mazdaspeed 3's there were alignment holes in the hatch lid, but from what I can find it is adhesive only for these two trunk emblems.

Note: I'm assuming that the 2013-2018 trunk lids are the same. It would be unlikely that Mazda would change stamping just for the 2018 model year (my year vehicle) to include alignment holes for badges.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sorry to bring this thread well back from the dead, but Can somebody confirm if the "Mazda 6" and "Sky Active" badges have alignment pegs on the back which line up with holes in the trunk?

On the Mazdaspeed 3's there were alignment holes in the hatch lid, but from what I can find it is adhesive only for these two trunk emblems.

Note: I'm assuming that the 2013-2018 trunk lids are the same. It would be unlikely that Mazda would change stamping just for the 2018 model year (my year vehicle) to include alignment holes for badges.
No pegs on those, just stickies. This is how my car's butt looks now:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.