Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Blur... Both of your 6's have been awesome

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks alot Isnt. I take alot of pride in my vehicle and want it to my liking. Its not the most customizible car in the world but we all do what we can. I can only be thankful that I found this forum and all the amazing folks who have inspired and helped me do what I wanted to my vehicle.
Happy modding all!

Sent via skid marks -/(zoomzoom)\-

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
PS. Currently emblem immage below. Got bored with the full plastidip so i got my chrome on for some evil M love for the front

Sent via skid marks -/(zoomzoom)\-

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
That's what i did

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't know if this is posted yet but it should be said again...

Sand the Plastic Chrome people Sand it well...

I Just did the back bar again because it peeled right off in less than a year. I used 150 Grit paper this time, removed the shine but didn't break through the coating, it came out real well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blur, what did you use to trim the rear emblem? Or was that purchased? Is there a good guide or template to print for the cuts? Heeeelp.

Car looks good, I'll be removing the badges on my new 6.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im thinking to remove the Mazda 6 in the rear and either blacking out the symbols, or finding a chrome overlay that may match the blue of my car a little better. Thanks for all the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
lots of good info! thinking of blacking out my wifes 6.. and she wants me to! thinking of going completely blacked out, side window trim, wheels and all, and then painting my calipers green :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums, what brought me here was this thread :). I wanted to keep chrome emblem but the edges were rough and after I filed it down I decided to Sand it then paint it with "chrome" paint. It turned out to be a silver... On a side note it does match the stock rims so I'm not disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2 rivets for the 2 holes in the back

Hey fellow brothers... thanks for all your shares. This is my very first time actually contributing to a forum, for what little it is I hope it contributes a little bit...

For the 2 holes in the back once you remove the M badge, I used to aluminum rivets to close em up. Here's a pic to show you how it came out. I'm pretty happy myself with it since no water comes thru after the rain.

Thanks for all!!!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.