Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
@draken thank you for asking. Of course you can use it, so long as if anyone asks I get the credit for the design ;)

(But seriously, use it however you'd like).

Everyone, this reminded me that I made another sweet outline of our car at one point. Unfortunately i'm not in my office this week (training with VMware) so I can't access those files for now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
@draken thank you for asking. Of course you can use it, so long as if anyone asks I get the credit for the design ;)

(But seriously, use it however you'd like).

Everyone, this reminded me that I made another sweet outline of our car at one point. Unfortunately i'm not in my office this week (training with VMware) so I can't access those files for now.
Thank you, and will do. I'd be interested in seeing the other outlines you've done when you get back from training. Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
@draken I finally got a chance to find the file.

This was a result of this photo I like so much of the side-profile of our car.

Also, if you'd like the *.eps for either of these, I have them. Vectors are so much nicer when dealing with graphics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you for the other image, @Byakuya. The images are fine, I don't have the software to work with *.eps files. I'll basically import the image, trace it, and use that to cut heat transfer vinyl and make a shirt. I'll probably use the first one as that is more easily recognizable as being a Mazda 6, the second, while artistic, is a bit vague as to which vehicle it is.

Now that I think about it, the first one would look good etched into a pint glass with Mazda 6 or Zoom Zoom under it. Homebrewing is one of my other hobbies, so I have a few glasses around the house. Things to consider after the holidays. Cheers!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts