Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
^^ That... in Red foil w/ a MZ6Club logo... :D

Maybe put Zoom-Zoom on the sleeve... Not sure if I like that on the back.

Special request for those with an AutoExe front bumper? :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like the t-shirt idea for sure, and Chuuuu's idea of the zoom zoom on the sleeve. I also prefer the non slanted version and run the maz6club across the back. I'll take black in XL ... thanks...lol

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks like I'll definitely make the t-shirts. I'll make a few versions so people can choose what they'd like.

Shirts will be between $10 and $17 depending on how much text you want, and where.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What would you guys prefer....

I can do "Zoom Zoom" on a single arm, with the car in front, or "Zoom" on each arm with the car in front. Difference in price is about $3 more if I put text on both arms.

Also, I can make it so you guys can put whatever text (color/font/words/etc) that you'd like. No extra charge. If you'd like that, then i can just leave a single text box on the right shoulder and nothing on back or left.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interested in stickers here! One suggestion: maybe add the second body line in addition to the one that runs off the fender? It's the one that goes along with the side mirrors.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow totally forgot to keep people updated about this....... it was in the midst of a debacle in my group but that's the past now.

I'll whip some things up for you guys when I have time and let you know :)

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
@Ocean6, @cibersay, @chutoyy, @RS/SS 4.8, @FusionGT, @Jomar23 M6, @Horn17, @p1stons, @mcbru, @jskywalker, @Ereyes06, @Deemo13

Sorry for the lack of effort on my end, school has started so all the scared little freshman are coming to us with lots of silly questions :D

Gidrakos' Spreadshirt Shop

I can VERY easily change the colors of the car outline, or move text around, or change anything you'd like. The t-shirts also come in a variety of sizes and styles, so please let me know if you'd like any changes.

- The simplest way is to let me know on here, and I'll make an entire new product with your requests (if they don't fit one of the other designs).

- Each additional image/vector, and each addition box of text adds money to the overall cost, but where you place them does not matter.

- I can allow for the text to be customized upon your order, so you can pick what it says.

- As for the Vinyls, I think we can whip something up that would be simple enough. I'll speak with my vinyl guy :)

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ohh. Can red foil screen print be done? (ala soul red?) :D
Seems that way, sir. I've added the design to the shop for all to use, and set it as Free. So you guys can make your own shirts/gear and put the design anywhere you want in whatever print/color you'd like :D

Go here to design your own stuff: Design Your Own T-Shirt |Make Your Own Shirt Online | Spreadshirt

Under "designs" search for "Mazda 6" and you'll see my design. From there, you can choose colors, sizes, and placement. Make sure to post up your creations when you're done! :D

Here's info on their different kinds of prints: http://www.spreadshirt.com/-C1328/categoryId/9

I've been using this website for at least 12 years now and they're wonderful.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I don't have much time to work on stuff today, but I changed the title to mimic what this has become.

Don't worry folks, I won't put a commission on the designs, I don't need to make any cash on the side for a silly vector I made when I was bored.

If people want to request more vectors, then I might put a commission on them ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Again, if people would rather request things to be made, then I'll be happy to make them and add them to the store. All you have to do is ask.

But I'll be honest, that designer is tons of fun to mess with haha. I won't take it personally if you'd rather do that.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 48 Posts