Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I didn't see a way to sort? I see ways to filter by brand/speed rating/price, etc, but no way to sort by brand? It seems like listings for tires are already sorted by price..

·
Registered
153 Posts
I love the site! Everytime a friend or family member needs tires, they come to me and i go straight to dtd!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the interactive wheel tool but as others have said i think you need more color options to better show what the rims would actually look like. Also a way to separate by tire type would be extremely helpful as i too am looking for winter tires for the up coming winter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you everyone for your input. We appreciate all your opinions and thoughts.

As promised we have a giveaway today only we have decided not to giveaway 5 discount card but instead we'll giveaway 10. Our 10 winners for this giveaway are.....

Mz6greyghost
monkqi
tripplejumper18
cfdp
vmann
samsamsam
wh1te0nr1ce
mushadd
bova80
timber wolf

All participants names in this thread were entered into a hat and were picked randomly. Please PM us your name and address.

Have a great weekend and please be safe.

·
Registered
203 Posts
booooo. i hate this place.

jk. :lol: congrats guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems to work fine, nice to have a place that knows that the 2006 6S has 18" wheel option. But not many choices for 215/45-18

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
22 Participants
SamSamSam
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing