Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever ordered anything from www.discounttiredirect.com?

If so have you had this issue. I ordered from them Last week on a Sunday or sat I believe, Haven't heard anything from them since. No email saying it's being shipped, nothing was taken from my account....Not a peep from them.

I tried email customer affairs....no response there.

Just wondering If anyone else had a similar experience from them, but got what they ordered....? Just curious

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've ordered from them, took about 3 days for it to be shipped, but for the cost of shipping I didn't hassle them with anything. I emailed them once on a sunday and they got back to me within 48 hours too, kind of odd you are having problems keeping contact with them.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow three days!! Don't really know what is going on with me then..I'll wait another day and then see what is going on.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I have had years of personal experience with those guys (used to call on them when I was with Yokohama) and know them personally. They are one of the best, most reputable companies you will ever do business with. Have no worries, if you're not sure what's going on with your purchase, call them. They are completely straight up and also have over 400 retail outlets.

·
Registered
234 Posts
ordered quite a few sets of tires from them... no problems so far

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just ordered my Falken Azenis tires from them. Service was excellent and I received the tires in about 4 business days. I received an order confirmation the day I placed the order (on a Sunday) and a shipping confirmation the following day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
jaysonday
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing