Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Casey Tuthill and I am a parts associate at Mazda Direct in Columbus Ohio. My parts manager has agreed to sell parts to all MAZDA6CLUB.COM members at a 10% discount. All special order parts take an average of 3-4 business days unless next day shipping is requested with a 10% charge. So theoretically you could get next day shipping for free at retail price. All parts are to be paid in advance either by phone or in person and orders can be shipped or picked up in person. Due to fraud we are unable to take an order and ship over the phone. To contact the Parts Dept. at Mazda Direct call (614) 944-6125. Or email me at [email protected] or message me directly through MAZDA6CLUB.COM.

Service is offering $31.95 oil changes on all Mazda modles and $51.95 oil change and rotations. Contact Mazda Direct Service Dept. at (614) 944-6115.

Notify when you call that you are a MAZDA6CLUB.COM MEMBER.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
QUOTE (CASE6DIDDOG @ Sep 24 2008, 01:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1443695
Hi,

My name is Casey Tuthill and I am a parts associate at Mazda Direct in Columbus Ohio. My parts manager has agreed to sell parts to all MAZDA6CLUB.COM members at a 10% discount. All special order parts take an average of 3-4 business days unless next day shipping is requested with a 10% charge. So theoretically you could get next day shipping for free at retail price. All parts are to be paid in advance either by phone or in person and orders can be shipped or picked up in person. Due to fraud we are unable to take an order and ship over the phone. To contact the Parts Dept. at Mazda Direct call (614) 944-6125. Or email me at [email protected] or message me directly through MAZDA6CLUB.COM.

Service is offering $31.95 oil changes on all Mazda modles and $51.95 oil change and rotations. Contact Mazda Direct Service Dept. at (614) 944-6115.

Notify when you call that you are a MAZDA6CLUB.COM MEMBER.[/b]
If you guys have any suggestions on if this is helpfull or not let me know. Also if you have any suggestion on what you would like from a dealership in general, feel free to speak your mind.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
QUOTE (CASE6DIDDOG @ Oct 1 2008, 10:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1449396
If you guys have any suggestions on if this is helpfull or not let me know. Also if you have any suggestion on what you would like from a dealership in general, feel free to speak your mind.[/b]
well i will say this

its actually nice to see a dealership that is out there trying to get into every little cranny to give people some good dealer discount prices. That a +1 in my book. Shows that they would like to be a part of the community.

with that said

why the hell are you so far away? -_-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts