Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell us difference between the offroad and cat downpipe performance wise in HP and Torque. I already saw the dyno figures of the offroad downpipe but no figures yet with the cat.

When is the Cat equipped downpipe coming out?

Will you be doing a split exhaust system with high flow cat soon?

Based on your dyno, will I gain at least 40-50hp if I buy and install your downpipe, exhaust system and CAI?

...very interested in purchasing most of your products...I just dont want to fail emmissions thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can you tell us difference between the offroad and cat downpipe performance wise in HP and Torque. I already saw the dyno figures of the offroad downpipe but no figures yet with the cat.

Based on your dyno, will I gain at least 40-50hp if I install your downpipe, exhaust system and CAI
...very interested in purchasing most of your products...I just dont want to fail emmissions thanks
[/b]
still no answers or just avoiding the question?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i'll answer some of those for you.

they haven't dyno'd with the catted dp so there is no comparison yet. but as for the estimated difference, adding a hfc would only result in losses around 0-5whp depending on the cat.

the catted dp is available. a few of us just installed one last weekend here in cali.

a split exhaust system will be a catback, if developed (only cp-e knows that). there will be no cat included with that.

hp gains are not cummulative. for example, if the dynos show 25 and 25 for the dp and catback respectively, u will not end up with 50. you'll end up with something more like 35.

a hfc does not necessarily mean you will pass the smog test. once again, it will depend on the type of hfc used in the application. i suggest you search for more information or testimonies from people using hfc's in your state.

·
Registered
886 Posts

Based on your dyno, will I gain at least 40-50hp if I buy and install your downpipe, exhaust system and CAI?
[/b]

i'll answer some of those for you.

they haven't dyno'd with the catted dp so there is no comparison yet. but as for the estimated difference, adding a hfc would only result in losses around 0-5whp depending on the cat.

the catted dp is available. a few of us just installed one last weekend here in cali.

a split exhaust system will be a catback, if developed (only cp-e knows that). there will be no cat included with that.

hp gains are not cummulative. for example, if the dynos show 25 and 25 for the dp and catback respectively, u will not end up with 50. you'll end up with something more like 35.

a hfc does not necessarily mean you will pass the smog test. once again, it will depend on the type of hfc used in the application. i suggest you search for more information or testimonies from people using hfc's in your state.
[/b]

You're the man ryceboi, thanks for the accurate response! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Jordan

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
*deleted*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts