Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, my eclipse buddy just told me a group can rent MIR!!! He was thinking of maybe trying to get a mazda6 vs. eclipse day, and we are trying to see what kind of feedback we get. what he is thinking is that with mazdas and mitsubshis together he might be able to get it sponsered by a car dealer or 2.
:drive: So what do you think? :drive: (to organize everything this would probably take place next year)
Chris

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yea, i already knew that you could rent it, but i had never thought of a dealership sponsering it..... ive had such horrible experience with them, i wouldnt think that they would! lol.....

but hey, if this comes through, or if you guys need help, PM me.. i'm more than willing to help!

·
Registered
507 Posts
The Fitzgerald dealer in Annapolis is a Mazda/Mitsubishi/Isuzu dealer I believe. Might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that name has been bounced around, in our talks. i'm trying to see how many people would turn-out or are really interested in doing something like this.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
that name has been bounced around, in our talks. i'm trying to see how many people would turn-out or are really interested in doing something like this.
[/b]

How much??

·
Registered
382 Posts
YES! but i do need a guess-timate on price...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All depends on if we can find a sponser, if we can get it sponsered it could be free except for food and the like... if we can't find a sponser it would be $75 per car, the $75 per car is if we rent the place on our own with no outside aid. But .... just gauging interest for the moment before we devote a ton of time to pull this off.
if we do it on our own club4g is the eclipse club that will be splitting it with us.
thoughts?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i'd be into it

·
Registered
382 Posts
75 aint half bad... would need to know WAY in advance though...

·
Registered
382 Posts
new question... can we rent to own!?

haha jk jk

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
MIR is a really nice flat track, so owning that wouldnt be bad at all! lol

but i'm up for it too... 75 per car, and get as many runs as needed... damn nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts