Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier at work (I work in a Federal facility mind you) I clicked on the pics section and I think I ALMOST saw a guy that photographed his wang and posted it in the pictures section. I see the thread is now deleted, so I gotta ask, is that really what it was? Luckily I didn't scroll down far enough to find out.

If so, WTF was that about?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea it was some clown thinking he was funny, nothing more. It was a pic of a monkeys cock photoshoped onto a guy. Im not sure but it was maybe 1 inch long and 1cm wide. Shit was stuppid.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Ha naw im just givin out details for those who didnt get the priveledge to see it. I will admit it was gay to give dimensions but w/e im straight

·
Registered
747 Posts
If I was feeling more playful, I'd start another new thread called "Picture of my Wang" and this would be it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Exactly what I thought, I figured it was a play on words somehow or something like that.
[/b]
Ditto... I opened it, and it sucked.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Exactly what I thought, I figured it was a play on words somehow or something like that.
[/b]

Exactly, but instead, my jaw dropped and I hit the back button on my browser real fast. Thank god nobody was around my computer. The title asked us not to call him a moron, but what else would we call him. Maybe next time he should put NWS.

·
Registered
117 Posts
aren't those pics of the team that the sox spanked last year? i figure I'm ok saying this since I used the word spanked in a thread about "wangs". also, gotta say it, rally monkey is really, really annoying.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
mr.stephens
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing