Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeh as I said... I stopped and talked to a few fellow army brats regarding the club and whatnot... Schofield is like the mazda 6 haven... One time I counted 7 6's within eyesight, so they are in full force here. Today I spoke with a guy that has a Yellow 6s on 20's... actually looks good. they are Anthracite in color. Another guy had a Lapis non sport, lowered with exhaust... they all seemed interested in hanging out and stuff. i dropped the website and told them we have our own little corner in the forums.. hopefully they stop by. now, if I only had some of them cards to hand out..... :)

Paul

·
Registered
944 Posts
well we have been handing out the cards at the last 2 meets....so there :D (JJ) good job on the recruiting, been sticking business cards one any 6 I see....and that would include every 6 on Jackson's car lot :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe someone can hook me up saturday the 16th....

be advised though some of the military 6 owners are assholes... one told me i was speeding as i attempted to flag him down for some friendly info... dick...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Coming from an Air Force braddah....all I got to say is, if those Army guys are haole like full-on....IdK, I went home on leave an all me and my PapaKolea boys wen scrap some Army guys from Schofield for pushing us around at Oceans and throwing couple drinks in our faces....Army guys just to let you know, at least I know the Active guys, they're not all there....for reals...It's a good thing majority of the good Army guys are all local boys, haole guys dunno how for act sometimes....

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy pigeon batman.... haha just kidding... LOOK.... I know alot of Army guys are assholes, especially when drunk..

me personally, I'm a professional, on and OFF duty. I respect the culture around me no matter where I am. When you guys all finally meet me, I think you'll see that. I've been to Iraq twice and Afghanistan once...

my attitude on life in general is, "take it easy, shit ain't that bad!" So, I think I'll be good with everyone...

as for Army guys being not all there..... well, you see the shit we all go through. everyone handles stuff differently... alot of people bring their asshole ways and agressiveness home with them from the desert...

too bad for them, huh?

Paul

Does the yellow 6 have the safety check bracket and clear NA tail lights with sport package?
[/b]

yeh the clear tail option and the sport package... it's a V6... black guy owner.. pretty cool speed yellow 2003 model

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
holy pigeon batman.... haha just kidding... LOOK.... I know alot of Army guys are assholes, especially when drunk..

me personally, I'm a professional, on and OFF duty. I respect the culture around me no matter where I am. When you guys all finally meet me, I think you'll see that. I've been to Iraq twice and Afghanistan once...

my attitude on life in general is, "take it easy, shit ain't that bad!" So, I think I'll be good with everyone...

as for Army guys being not all there..... well, you see the shit we all go through. everyone handles stuff differently... alot of people bring their asshole ways and agressiveness home with them from the desert...

too bad for them, huh?

Paul
yeh the clear tail option and the sport package... it's a V6... black guy owner.. pretty cool speed yellow 2003 model
[/b]

Well braddah Paul you seem like a cool guy....I actually give you a LOT of credit for saying this...my attitude on life in general is, "take it easy, shit ain't that bad!" Not many Army guys or people in GENERAL can say these things....as for me? I'm getting out of Active from the Air Force, it's great and all but I need to be a little more challenged....I would rather buss my ass even harder and get paid more, also I gotta catch up on school la dat....but if they seem cool, that's good stuff!! One last question....how many guys back home have our car anyways?? I bought this car after I traded my truck hoping nobody back home has much of it....I know back home its all about G35s and TSXs or Acura in general, also to include frickin 3 series Beamers....Lemme know da scoops, good job on the find, more power to you for having the right mind set in life bra!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
honestly there are alot of 6's on the island... I see them everywhere. As for 6 owners that are into cars as we all are.... not sure. But physically I see 6's all over. Atleast 20 in the Schofield/Wahiawa area alone...

my mindset comes from being in so much shit in the desert... what can possibly be as bad as that place.... so thats why i'm so chill

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
honestly there are alot of 6's on the island... I see them everywhere. As for 6 owners that are into cars as we all are.... not sure. But physically I see 6's all over. Atleast 20 in the Schofield/Wahiawa area alone...

my mindset comes from being in so much shit in the desert... what can possibly be as bad as that place.... so thats why i'm so chill
[/b]
Man, well, I guess I'm okay with coming home in November with MS springs, and Koni Yellow Shocks for the drop, then I'm gonna find some RX-8 wheels on the island....I'm gld I got a few mods on before anything else.... true on the desert, GWAN-JU Korea is pretty bad but nowhere near as hostile as Iraq....ever been to Saudi?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope...havent been to saudi....just kuwait and iraq. theres a red 6i non sport here with chromed rx-8 rims and no drop.... i parked next to it one day and it looked like it had a lift.... haha

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
[/b]
Yeah, Ive seen him a couple times here. Not many yellow 6's around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts