Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know they had a thing where you could mail in for a CARB cert - but lost the thread...

edit: here's the pic of the sticker they sent me :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
ive never had a cel with my intake.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Go to their website, they have a link about CARB approval. The 6 is on there. I have my sticker too. Just have to send them pictures of the intake on your car along with your name and mailing addy and they send the thing to you lightning quick.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go to their website, they have a link about CARB approval. The 6 is on there. I have my sticker too. Just have to send them pictures of the intake on your car along with your name and mailing addy and they send the thing to you lightning quick.
[/b]

link? i can't find it!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fyi - if you send them an email at [email protected]

with a pic of your car with the intake installed, send them your mailing address they'll send you the sticky plate - got mine yesterday :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
http://www.injen.com/carb2.html

Scroll down and you'll see the CARB listing updated on 2/1/05
RD6068 MAZDA 6 (4 cyl) 2003-2004
RD6070 MAZDA 6 (V6) 2003-2004
RD6071 MAZDA 6 V6 2003-2004

But you have to have original proof of purchase, so if you bought it off someone on here your not going to get a sticker, sucks huh!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
[/b]
Nope, doesn't suck... they don't care :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well i just got Injen installed and on the pipe there is CARB sticker so i think its certified...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
Berrones
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing