1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
334 Posts
Reading Topic: Did anyone tried install HELLA HID kit?

sounds like HELL... lol ;-)
if i got money to go hid. i would get catz from liteswap.com. they are our forum's sponsor and give us pretty good deal. plus i'm sure they willing to help u out a lot more than some random person on ebay.. :)

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Did a

You can't parse e-bay URL's on here.

I've added your original URL below your post.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Did anyone tried ins

Make sure you want an 8000K kit before you get it.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Did anyone tried ins'

Originally posted by MZ6ZoomZoom

Make sure you want an 8000K kit before you get it.[/b]
Exactly, remember, as you climb higher in Kelvin, the less visibility you get. It may look cool to have blueish/purplish headlights, but it's not that cool to crash into a tree you didn't see.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Did a

Yeah, at 8000 you're into purple probably.

It says they have 6000... I'd look at that if I were you (assuming you're stuck on Hella and not liteswap).

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

if you're about color go with a cheaper H1 bulb!! If you are about seeing things in front of you, go with a 4500 kit from liteswap! I have this kit and my god i can see everything!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

it is very much worth the money! if you go to www.liteswap.com and look at the "do it yourself" tab you can see how its done. It is my car on the post. and let me tell you having the first 6 in NA with aftermarket hids was a nice feeling. i had some of those blue tinted bulbs that appeared white but they actually made the road harder to see. granted the only cost $20 but with the hids i can see SSSSOOOOOO much more! It took me about 1hr.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

yah...my install took about an hour and a half. Hardest part is getting the bulb in...after that's it's real easy. Just remember to NOT TOUCH THE BULB.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Did anyone tried ins'

Originally posted by atom44wat
i had some of those blue tinted bulbs that appeared white but they actually made the road harder to see.[/b]
Yeah those bulbs are actually not approved for road use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
atom44wat
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing