Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/salespersons attention to this site?

In order for our ideas/improvments/issues to get to their destination we have to make sure that Mazda persons are aware of this site and all the teams involved in design/creation/sale/service of this nice piece of car are getting our feedback!!!
We all want to make this good car ... the BEST.
Waiting for an "ACTION PLAN" :sarc

ZZ u (as in Zoom-Zoom you); Adi

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reading Topic: Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/salespersons attentio

yeah, i agree.................HEAD REST!!!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/salespersons att

Originally posted by adim_v

...we have to make sure that Mazda persons are aware of this site ...[/b]
What makes you think that they're not? Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't read. Don't expect anyone on this site to say that they are a Rep for Mazda.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/salespersons attentio

Except for DJSCIASCIA ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

.. And GTDRIVER.. Allthough he's ... hmm? German right? But he's here :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/salespersons att

I'm a Mazda rep.....just tell me all your gripes and I'll wave my magic wand and everything will be perfect :p

·
Registered
628 Posts

ok Jerome81, i would like a v6 hatch sport w/5speed in titanium grey...right now...for free...start waving! :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hey Stew560 he was a Mazda rep, not GOD :D :D :p

·
Registered
628 Posts

:p

·
Registered
248 Posts

Originally posted by stew560

Except for DJSCIASCIA ;)[/b]

I just a small fish in the sea....I have no pull...lol

·
Registered
78 Posts

Originally posted by Jerome81

I'm a Mazda rep.....just tell me all your gripes and I'll wave my magic wand and everything will be perfect  :p  [/b]

There is an assignment for you. Can you please tell Mazda officials to put at least 90% of the features from Audi A4 or BMW 3-series into the 6. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
391 Posts

Originally posted by LBJay

Originally posted by adim_v

...we have to make sure that Mazda persons are aware of this site ...[/b]
What makes you think that they're not? Just because they don't post, doesn't mean they don't read. Don't expect anyone on this site to say that they are a Rep for Mazda. [/b][/quote]

Of course. How can you be really sure if I don't work for mazda? :p

·
Registered
3,030 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Hey Stew560 he was a Mazda rep, not GOD :D :D :p[/b]
hmm...IIRC, Mazda is the name of a Zorastrian (Iranian) God of Wind.

so if he was not God, he was Gods Rep.

:D

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

Originally posted by stew560

Except for DJSCIASCIA ;)[/b]

I just a small fish in the sea....I have no pull...lol[/b][/quote]

A dealer, correct? Not a Mazda USA LLC rep.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/s

Yep, i'm just a lonely salesman....scum of the earth...lol

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Did anybody tried to get MAZDA's officials/designers/engineers/s

Basically :p

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Tru Dat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts