Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back when I first got her in August.... Went with Deep Crystal Blue, Tech Pack and Bose. Auto only with these packages, bummed me out but the wife was happy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brought the car home. Rinseless wash, DG Squeaky Clean and DG NanoGlass Ceramic Coating to seal in the newness. Car had 8 miles on the odometer, dealership never had a chance to wash it, so the paint was pretty flawless.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added a pre-painted eBay knock off spoiler...

And 50% tint.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ordered the CS axle-back exhaust Wednesday.

And ordered new rims today. TSW Nurburgring 19 X8 5-114.30 35 BZMTXX They won't go on the car till spring but if I don't buy them now something else (more important) will come up and take the money, lol! :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. I have DCB with 6 speed. :)

Wish I could have gotten sun roof but wanted 6 speed more (so did wife)

How does the spoiler match? I want to pull trigger on one but little concerned it won't match? Do you have link to the one you got?

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Nice work! Very lucky to have gotten the car before the dealer installed their famous swirl marks.
@wickedrx7 I was in the same boat and test drove an automatic to see if I could deal with it to have a sunroof. Ended up with the MTX as well. I also added the eBay GT spoiler when I got the car. The fitment and paint match is perfect.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome. I have DCB with 6 speed. :)

Wish I could have gotten sun roof but wanted 6 speed more (so did wife)

How does the spoiler match? I want to pull trigger on one but little concerned it won't match? Do you have link to the one you got?
Spoiler matches perfectly!!

Nice work! Very lucky to have gotten the car before the dealer installed their famous swirl marks.
@wickedrx7 I was in the same boat and test drove an automatic to see if I could deal with it to have a sunroof. Ended up with the MTX as well. I also added the eBay GT spoiler when I got the car. The fitment and paint match is perfect.
I was lucky, I made sure the only thing they touched when I went to pick it up was the interior and that was just a dusting and installing mats.

I really wanted a manual coming from a 2010 MS3 and all but I also wanted a bit more tech and lux in the car. My wife can't drive a stick so I buckled under pressure!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Wheels are in and so is the exhaust! Hopefully I can get the exhaust on Sunday but the wheels will wait till after winter.

Autoexe parts are being ordered Monday. Strut tower bar, oil cap and hood dampers. Tanabe NF210 lowering springs after that!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CS Exhaust is on..... Super easy install and sounds great!

·
Super Moderator
17,097 Posts
Nice choices so far. Can't wait to see it on Nurbies. I'm enjoying mine as long as possible before switching to winters haha.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Springs are in!!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strut Tower Bar is in..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow no time wasted! haha. I can't get over that deep blue color, It's the only thing I wish I had, now that I've been driving the car for almost 2 years now.

Where did you order the Autoexe strut brace from?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow no time wasted! haha. I can't get over that deep blue color, It's the only thing I wish I had, now that I've been driving the car for almost 2 years now.

Where did you order the Autoexe strut brace from?
I ordered from Street Unit. I tried Mazmart but they never got back with me and SU had the lower pricing.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Autoexe hood dampers are in....

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Autoexe Oil cap is in....

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All three AutoExe parts

Dirty from the rain

Quick Rinseless Wash

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance @derek0609! Keep up the awesome work, and when you have a chance, please provide some links and prices of your goodies!
Nice to meet you as well. I bought all my AutoExe parts through Street Unit. I sent an email to them and Mazmart inquiring about the parts. SU got back to me quicker and had the lower prices. I found the part numbers on AutoExe first.

Wheels are from Discount Tire Direct and the Tanabe Springs from AutoAnything. The price has gone up, I paid $192 in early December and they are over $200 everywhere now.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts