Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2006 Mazda 6S had unfortunately taken a door ding on the drivers rear fender, across the crease of the wheel arch. This drove me nuts because I saw it every time I got in and out of the car. It bothered me even more because I always park light years away from everybody else, it happened at a rest stop in Indiana on a road trip.
North Penn Mazda in Colmar has a contract with Denmaster. These guys are pure genious! For $70 they took the dent out of the wheel arch and there is absolutely no trace of it! I still can't believe it! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yes, I always take my car to North Penn Imports Mazda for service! They're spectacular! Who did you deal with there? Walt? Jack? (At the service desk.)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I always take my car to North Penn Imports Mazda for service! They're spectacular! Who did you deal with there? Walt? Jack? (At the service desk.)
[/b]
I had the car in on Tuesday, and Jack was my service advisor. Last time it was in Walt was my advisor; but I worked with Jack this time. A big thanks to all of them, and to Dan in the bodyshop for arranging my dent removal. I have nothing but great things to say about my experiences with North Penn.

Dentmaster is amazing! You cannot tell there was ever a dent there, and it was over a crease!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I've went there once to get the ecu reflash and they gave me a hard time about having the throttle body coolant bypass done. They have me some BS line about how there are electronics in the throttle body that needed to be heated. :headscrat: Other than that, I think they are a good dealership to work with.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hm, Brian, I have no clue on that one. I have never had an issue with them.
[/b]
Me, neither, they've been great.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yup I also like them. Ive had jack take care of me too. They do a great job.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yup I also like them. Ive had jack take care of me too. They do a great job.
[/b]

I love Walt! He came into my old job before with his daughter. He was like "Heyyyyyyyy Alyssa! How's the Mazda?!" I'm looking at him like "Who the fuck are you?!" and then realized who he was! lol. He used to work for Mercedes. But, it's good he can remember a customer by name!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I love Walt! He came into my old job before with his daughter. He was like "Heyyyyyyyy Alyssa! How's the Mazda?!" I'm looking at him like "Who the fuck are you?!" and then realized who he was! lol. He used to work for Mercedes. But, it's good he can remember a customer by name!
[/b]

Anyone have mods? North Penn ever give issues?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Anyone have mods? North Penn ever give issues?
[/b]
I have some. They never gave me any problems. Performance-wise, I only have a CAI & cross-drilled & slotted rotors. I have tinted windows too, and they didn't give me any problems when it came time for inspection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts