Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yesnod: So I took my car down to a local dealer, the only one in my area that has Dent Wizard service come out. I have to say that I am morreesults. I am than impressed with the results... I had a quarter sized ding on the crease that is at the top of the drivers door. And I have to say there is NO evidence that there was a ding there. They did a great job removing the damage and it did not cost much $90... I highly recommend their service to anyone who has gotten a careless ding or any ding in their car/.

Michelle

·
Registered
60 Posts
I too have had Dent Wizard take out a dime sized ding in my passenger rear door and no evidence is left of the dent. They charged $75. I have 2 more dings that are gonna be taken care of in the next week or two. They normally charge $75 per body panel but he is going to do both dents on different sides of the car for the same $75 bucks. For those in the Baltimore/ D.C. area contact Picture Perfect Auto Salon in Columbia, MD. They do detailing, leather repair/re-dying, dent repair, paint chip touch-up, tint. Pretty much everything. I have a number for the local Dent Wizard guy in Bel Air. I will find it later. It is outside in my car visor at the moment.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
SPDRACR
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing