Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there currently a delay in delivery of GT-V6 cars - or am I getting a line from my dealer (VIP Mazda in Abbotsford)?. I ordered the car (red,GT-V6, 5spd, GFX) car in November. Initially they said there were no GT-V6 cars in the initial build. Now they're saying they don't have a scheduled delivery date as there's a supply problem with the 17" wheels.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Delivery Problems with GT-V6 Cars?'

that's either bs or some shipping problems

i ordered my silver gtv6 gfx 5at in jan and received it in feb. pretty quick huh or just the right color

i also wanted to compare the dark grey with the silver so i ask when the dealer would get a dark grey and they told me that it will come in as the same week as the silver.

the silver came and couple of days later, my dealer call and say that the dark grey gtv6 was delayed or something and it would be a couple of MONTHS before they would get any.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Delivery Problems with GT-V6 Cars?

No there really is a problem with supply and demand of the 17" alloys. They've run out of supply on them. Mine got bumped back a few weeks because of it as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Well, only a month. Mine was actually already on order when I put my deposit down. Supposed to be for April production, so maybe May.

But I want it now :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Apparently cars that already have deposits down, and are thus Sold, get the higher priority than those without. So the timing may change. Mazda Canada is not giving any definite times as of yet. 'Wait a month and see how things go' they say. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts