Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this. I thought people will like some coupon codes.. guess not.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like it

i bought some books off of amazon once and it was a nightmare
[/b]
really? I bought my text book from amazon several times, they offer very cheap 2nd day airshipping, and I always get them on time. This is the first time ever I buy auto parts from the site though, I know there are many stores that sell from amazon, but the parts I ordered are all from amazon itself. It does take a while for them to ship those stuff though.. expected shipping day is like 2 weeks from now :huh: I checked other website and those items probably cost like 130 or so all together if I buy from differnt websites. Oh well, good thing is I am not really in hurry to get those parts.. hope I can get them someday lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
Still smells like spam. The only reason anyone brought this up is that a lot of these companies hire people to join web sites and talk about how great the service is. I read about this in one of my hacker mags(Hacker=good, Cracker=bad) complaining that people were doing this on the hacker forums. It also said that the companies give you 30% off of their merchandise and free shipping if you post a certain number of times on some number of websites. Just post some pics and no one will bother you again.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still smells like spam. The only reason anyone brought this up is that a lot of these companies hire people to join web sites and talk about how great the service is. I read about this in one of my hacker mags(Hacker=good, Cracker=bad) complaining that people were doing this on the hacker forums. It also said that the companies give you 30% off of their merchandise and free shipping if you post a certain number of times on some number of websites. Just post some pics and no one will bother you again.
[/b]
Oh well, I didn't realize that peoeple don't like this kinda of slickdeals post... I guess I will delete my post now. sorry about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.