Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure you guys all know what im talking about, when you hit the gas there is a slight delay between when you hit it and when the engine actualy does something... whats up with this, is there any way to combat this, change it or no?

:swearin:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Im sure you guys all know what im talking about, when you hit the gas there is a slight delay between when you hit it and when the engine actualy does something... whats up with this, is there any way to combat this, change it or no?

:swearin:
[/b]
to the newbie section it goes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
:laugh: the same thing with my car right now (97 taurus) it hestates for a second or 2 then it starts going personnally i think it has something to do with the spark plugs nbut then again thats why im still a newbie so im with u on this one lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks... i guess :( i have a manual but it drives me NUTTS. Every time i expect the hit the gas and the clutch to engage i over rev it. I hit the gas and depress the clutch, and nothing happens for that half a second so i end up giving it more gas and BAM... im at like 2.5K RPMs half launching... im getting used to it but it drives me crazy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.