Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
does anybody experience a deformed dashboard around passenger ABG cutout?? It is not very visible, but you can feel an uneven surface of this black plastic. My car is still covered by warranty. Is it worth to go with replacing it or maybe replacement of the whole dashboard to is too risky to go to local dealer??
Thx

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
pics...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not possible to take pics of these. These deformations are hardly visible, but when you slide your hand over the dashboard you can definitely tell the difference.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Mine is a little but mines an 03 and its barely even noticable. You hafta be looking directly at it to even tell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I noticed the same thing on my car. I was afraid that the bag had been deployed in an accident or something. I didnt notice it when I bought it(since it is barely visible)and the car was stated as accident free.
Probably just a quality problem... I hope!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think everyone has this. Mine is an 04 and I can see it. There was a thread about this awhile back.

·
Registered
863 Posts
yea i beleive it was disscused before and found out to be pretty normal. i know mine has always had it. only visible at night when the light hits at certain angles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts