Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
I run the autometer nexus gauges. I like them better as when you hit peaks the whole gauge changes color. So as I'm driving I can see when I'm hitting my max boost without looking down. They look just like the ones in the video except turn completly blue. Picks are in my garage.

·
Registered
393 Posts
So how do we fit them in the 52mm gauge pod?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm using a lotek with autometer. 2 1/16 gauges. Due to defi using the 52/60mm gauges I couldn't find a pod. I think someone is trying to get a company to make one where the gauges will sit by our fuel/temp readings on the cluster.

·
Registered
400 Posts
this is a nite video of 60mm defi gauges in the nave pod. defi gauges video i think they look better then this
anything like this available for us

[/b]
Where can I get that kinda gauge pod in the top pic? I have been looking all over. But I can't find one.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just an FYI for anyone looking at purchasing the one in the top pic. It doesn't mount to anything. It just sits where the pocket was. I tried tape and finally ended up using glue to keep it in place.

I really like this one, however there is no angle on the gauges.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Just an FYI for anyone looking at purchasing the one in the top pic. It doesn't mount to anything. It just sits where the pocket was. I tried tape and finally ended up using glue to keep it in place.

I really like this one, however there is no angle on the gauges.
[/b]
$1200?????????????? Are you kidding me. That's out of control.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I paid about $800 for my gauges and controller. Well worth it though. All the evo/scooby owners always say they wish they bought them over the defi's they run. However, I do like the one's in the video clip. If they would have had those out and a pod back when I bought my car I would have saved some cash.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Ukrainian! Now all we need is a translator. You could probably email them and ask if someone speaks english and that you are interested in making a purchase.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts