Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here my ride sits now just after being washed... the snow was a nice touch by mother nature!

I figured since i need new tires for this spring, i'll splurge a little and buy some nice rims as well... but i don't know exactly what i want though. I don't want to pay a crapload of money for rims (1400 bucks) but i don't want them to look god-awful either. I was budgeting maybe around 800 for rims possible, but i can always up and down it as well.

Can anyone photosop some wheels on my ride that they may think will make it look good? I'm a 5-spoke wheel person...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those look pretty nice fatboy... i missed that GB post!

can anyone photoshop this wheel on my ride????

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow fatboy... thanks for the quick PS!

i really like the silver ones! (top left)!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay... i have quick question about offsets/sizes....

I plan to lower my car down the road... but i'm going to stick with 17inch rims.

my question is... what size rim should i get to be safe ( i am illiterate when it comes to sizes)

things like 17 x 7, 17 x 7.5, 17 x 8.... is the second size how wide the wheel is? also, what offset am i looking for?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I decided to upgrade a little bit and went with the 5Zigen 5ZR hyperblacks....

BlackMagik has them on his ride and they look wicked! :drool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.