Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on which wheel to get. Im down to 2 options that I like and should fit without needing any fender roll etc.

Kazera KZ-V Silver

Or

Kosei K1 TS Silver

I like the look of both but wanted to find out if there are any quality issues with either wheel. They are both fairly light weight which is nice (Kosei is lighter) and both show 50mm offset according to tirerack.com.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I would go with the Kosei. Someone else posted nearly this exact same question and same comparison not too long ago, they were considering 18". This particular Kosei in 17" has been TREMENDOUSLY popular among 6 owners, because of the offset, weight, and affordability considering those two factors. Are you considering 17" or 18"? This would help because in 18", the Kosei are 7.5" wide versus only 7" wide with the Kazera, in which case the Kosei are even more clearly the victor if you are a proponent of the theory wider is better :).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going with 17". I dont really like anything larger than that. I believe both wheels I posted are 7" wide as well.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Im going with 17". I dont really like anything larger than that. I believe both wheels I posted are 7" wide as well.
[/b]
I quickly figured that out when I saw another of your posts. Still, I say Kosei all the way FTW.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
screw it, get the koseis and lightweight tires. you'll be spinnin em all day :D
[/b]
:laugh:

Ill probably get the wheels and have my stock tires mounted to them at first. Then when I save money for better tires Ill get those put on.

·
Registered
440 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Kid Cromer
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing