Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW....after a few weeks of doubt (in my mind anyways) I finally have a venue for us. How sweet this is!

When: December 2, 2006 @ 8:00
Where: BOSTON PIZZA on Eglington and Warden
To what extent: COME ONE COME ALL!!!
Like I mentioned in my previous thread this will be an adult situ, but kids are welcome if mom and dad don't mind the big kids with alcohol if they choose.

That said everyone will be responsible...RIGHT?!!!!

Details of the meet.

Please meet at Boston Pizza on Warden and Eglington at 8:00 pm. Dinner will commence at 8:30, but until then we will meet and greet each other outside until this point while things are being set up for us. I want us to be the club that we are and sit for dinner as a group.

You will need to pre-order. If I don't get your order you simply won't be served. Sorry to be harsh, but it's the arrangements that have been made.

You will be billed individually. This way you are responsible for your consumption of beverages, gratiuities...ect. Please bear in mind that they are bending over backwards to help us. please be patient with the staff so that all parties can have an enjoyable evening.

Each member (and guest if they choose), please bring a wrapped gift of $10 for the Secret Santa. Keep it unisex, as naturally there will be females attending. Gentlemen...keep it clean! lol If you don't bring a gift, you wont get one. Fair is fair.

Also, because of the festive season, I would like to make a donation to the food bank n behalf of the 6 club. if each person could bring a single (or more if you like) NON-PERISHABLE item that would be appreciated. Because we are blessed with the gifts we have, we should share with those who are less fortunate.

If you order, and don't show up you still have to pay your bill. No questions asked. This is why we are pre-ordering. So all the foods come out roughly the same time, but failure to show willstill result in a bill produced.

Ø Complimentary of unlimited refill soft drink, and coffee or tea.
Ø Open Cash Bar.
Ø $20.00 per person taxes Included.
Ø 15% Gratuity NOT included.

I kept it in Scarborough for an "East" meet this time as per request.

That's all for now.

--------------------------------------------

We recieved 2 compliments at our last meet from two people. First, Serge's brother complimented us on how well behaved we are as a group! Keep it up! It's always great to recieve compliments like that. Also, we received a compliment from the Forest Ranger when i spoke to him on the phone to follow up. We really preserved the landsacpe where we had our meet. They didn't even know we had a full on lunch there. So this was also great news! I thank everyone for their co-operation, and it was nice to recieve these comments on behalf of the greater Toronto mazda 6 club.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An example Order is the following:

EXAMPLE order
  1. Garden Salad with 1000 Island Dressing
  2. "The Ribber" with Jack Daniels sauce and garlic mashed potatoes
  3. Brownie

Your order preferably is placed in size 2 font, bolded, and red in colour. Makes it very easy for me when I am scanning the topic

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After paging through the other topic, and my PM's this is what i have for a preliminary list of people intersted in Attending.

CLaman + Mrs. C(Laman)
1FastM6 +1?
Mazda6sMTX +1?
Balhar +1?
king_lam
mac_eng_ryan
ElenaJolie
Tass
Straightgoodz
Goldfinger
kills
Pjmodi
Burnsey
06_touring
junglemage666
Jns
blue6
cat3600 +1?
Zokissma +1?
PGRST-Derrick

Reservation is set for 30 but can be bumped up.

PMs will be sent later this week to remind everyone.

ORDERS IN BY NOV. 26. FIRM

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay...Derek's order:

Chicken Parmigan
[/b]

with?

appetizer? which salad

main course
Chicken Parmigan
A tender chicken breast breaded and fried until golden brown. Topped with pomodoro sauce and mozzarella then baked to perfection. Served with your choice of side dish of spaghetti, or fries, or garlic mashed potatoes or seasonal vegetables.

which side??

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim...i have finals around the same time.....come on out for the night and crack at the books Sunday morning.

Whatever you decide i need your order by the 26th LATEST

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol... hey guys~! hows everyone doin~? and chris~!! thx for everyth that u'd done~!!! once again...u've done a great job :p

and as for my order...

Garden Greens + 1000 island dressing
New York Striploin Steak Sandwich

thanks~~!!!

Derrick :D

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx for everyth that u'd done~!!! once again...u've done a great job :p

and as for my order...

Garden Greens + 1000 island dressing

thanks~~!!!

Derrick :D
[/b]
Text book order right there! Thank you Derrick. And you're welcome.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Sorry man, I was really pissed so here's my apology.

As for my order, put down 1. Cesear Salad
2. Chicken Parmigan with spaghetti
please.

·
Registered
145 Posts
1. Garden Greens (not sure what dressing they have.. I guess whatever that is not creamy)

is it possible to have something else or even not have anything for dessert? I can't eat chocolate brownie.. as in I hate it... :unsure:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Me + 1

First Order
1. Garden Salad with 1000 Island Dressing...
2. "The Ribber" with garlic mashed potatoes...

Thanks Chris...if ther is any issues with italian dressing..please let me know...thanks...

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm in with my gf. It'll be something interesting, and I'd like to get a pic of a couple of 6es together :)

Zokissima order
  1. Caesar salad
  2. New York Striploin steak sandwich
  3. Chocolate brownie
Gf's order list
  1. Caesar salad
  2. The Ribber with spaghetti
  3. Chocolate brownie

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
1. Caesar Salad
2. Chicken parmigian
3. brownie

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sothea...same thing as derek....what side do you want with your chicken?....the menu gives you a few choices, and red font please

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM's sent today. if i missed anyone let me know and i will add you to my list, and I apologize if i missed anyone. This meet is open to any members, new or veterans.

------
Yellowmp5 will stop by quickly to check out the rides, and ahk will be in Buffalo.
Got these msgs as I was PMing.

And yes i know some people already said they couldn't make it....it was a mass mailout, and I didn't take the time to check who already declined gracefully. my bad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey sorry guys. I don't think I will be able to make it to the dinner unfortunatly. I really wanted to go since I havn't been to a meet yet. Oh well there is always next time.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1. Garden Greens (not sure what dressing they have.. I guess whatever that is not creamy)

2. New York Striploin Steak Sandwich

is it possible to have something else or even not have anything for dessert? I can't eat chocolate brownie.. as in I hate it... :unsure:

[/b]
You can skip the desert, but you're still paying for it.

---------------------------------------------------

CLAMAN's ORDER
  1. Ceaser Salad
  2. The Ribber with garlic mashed potatoes and garlic toast. 1 with Jack Daniels, 1 with Honey Garlic
  3. The brownie of course

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
chicken + spaghetti

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.