Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know is only mid Oct, but planning a meet seems to take some time around these parts....

Who would be interested in a December 2, 2006 meet....it would be a dinner meet.
An Appelby's and a secret Santa type of thing....

Nothing expensive maybe a $10-15 uni sex gift?

I know most people don't plan this far in advance but, maybe if we get things rolling now people have enough time to book the evening off frm work, and mark it on their calenders to make it work?

Just a thought....

I know I went to my first meet in march and thats what we did...it was tim and gf, derek, myself and now wife, and Paul...i think haroon was going to meet us but he didn't see us so he went home...

-------------------

Interst so far:
  1. CLaman + Mrs. CLaman
  2. king_lam
  3. mac_eng_ryan
  4. Mazda6sMTX
  5. ElenaJolie
  6. Blue6
  7. StraightGoodz
  8. 1FastM6
  9. Burnsey?
  10. Pjmodi ?
  11. kills
  12. Goldfinger

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I think we should have it on the east end this time

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aside from me PM'ing everyone about this if anyone has contact with any of the following people it would be great to see them...especially since a whole bunch of them have seem to have fallen off the board

1) tass
2) bang_hatch
3) drag_azn
4) Diablo
5) kills
6) t_mo_t
7) Pj modi
8) motorlav3
9) 1FastM6
10) RT 99 Eh
11) DCYT
12) JNS
13) Burnsey
14) robv
15) zokissma

help me out herre...i know I'm missing more people...we easily could have over 25 cars...its just a matter of rounding up the troops

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey everyone - I'm new around here - but would be interested in meeting all of you and seeing your cars (fingers crossed for no snow ;) in December)

I'm out in the east end (Whitby) but willing to drive.

Have we nailed down a date in December yet?

Jason

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes....but I'll have to be careful....if i go too late...everyone will be busy...likely first weekend in the month

BUMP for Dec 2, 2006 MEET!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Aside from me PM'ing everyone about this if anyone has contact with any of the following people it would be great to see them...especially since a whole bunch of them have seem to have fallen off the board

1) tass
2) bang_hatch
3) drag_azn
4) Diablo
5) kills
6) t_mo_t
7) Pj modi
8) motorlav3
9) 1FastM6
10) RT 99 Eh
11) DCYT
12) JNS
13) Burnsey

help me out herre...i know I'm missing more people...we easily could have over 25 cars...its just a matter of rounding up the troops
[/b]
I havent fallen off the board, I've just been busy with other things. Like right now I am writing this post from an internet cafe in California because I am incredibly bored. I'd be in for a meet, but I have a feeling the 6 will be hibernating by then and I'll be driving my winter beater.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
isn't the 6 a winter beater?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.