Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing some more hunting for a good set of springs and I was set on the RB springs but I've decided to go for the Mazda Speed springs for the 6i. (Specifically part no. GRMS-8M-H13)

I'm just wondering if you guys would go through the dealer or if you guys know of any local parts retailers who sell mazda speed parts as well?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK so I called Metrotown Mazda they quoted me 344.. yikes.. any other leads would be great!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Do u have a sedan? I have a set of mazdaspeed springs for 6i sedan.

·
Registered
251 Posts
just order it online from somewherei n the states, and pick it up at point roberts. have done that tons of times!

Sam - where you planning to get your CF hood? have you looked @ image in motion in maple ridge?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM'd SSS

Wolverine - I figured I might go that route as well but I also wanted to ask local to see if there were any places I could get it, closer. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
just order it online from somewherei n the states, and pick it up at point roberts. have done that tons of times!

Sam - where you planning to get your CF hood? have you looked @ image in motion in maple ridge?
I'm thinking of getting spacers first atm. But yes i've heard of IIM. :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
glad you got em from sam!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Pleasure meeting you and your bro last night man, thanks for the springs and fin!
Yw! Hope they get install this coming spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts