Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazda6 Dealer cost (invoice) is now available at www.caratcost.com or www.carcostcanada.com/en/ for the Canadian market. Good information to have with you when negotiating with a dealer.

For example, for the GS-I4, the dealer invoice is 6.63% less than MSRP. The site give more information on cost breakdown, but I can't divulge all the info. It is part of the agreement when you access the info (I have some integrity ... sometime!).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Reading Topic: Dealer Cost

I know you can't give any more cost breakdown information, but what is the invoice % compared to the MSRP for the GT-I4? Thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Dealer Cost'

Originally posted by arock

I know you can't give any more cost breakdown information, but what is the invoice % compared to the MSRP for the GT-I4? Thanks.[/b]
At that site there is a fee to access the information. I only paid to get the information for one car, the one that I am looking to buy, i.e. GS-I4. So I don't have the information for other models. Sorry.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Reading Topic: Dealer Cost

I got these numbers from somewhere (can't remember where though).

I cannot confirm the authenticity of these numbers but they seem reasonable given that invoice is 6.63% less than MSRP for the GS-I4 and these are the loaded GT-V6 versions (hence greater percentage):

GT-V6 manual: MSRP - $31,995, Invoice - $29,529
GT-V6 manual + GFX: MSRP - $32,760, Invoice - $30,224

1 - 4 of 4 Posts