Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know deadman? He has was on here yesterday, but I have sent him many PMs and emails and he has not gotten back to me. I sent him a TMIC, shroud, BOV and cold pipe and I paid $425 over a month ago on March 22 for a FMIC and have not received it. I just want him to contact me. Im not in a rush, but he seems to be avoiding me as he was on here yesterday but did not send me a PM no emailed me...
Can anyone help? Im not calling him out but this is sort of ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Maybe he pulled a RaceRoots.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly. No its not a joke. I could not log into here so I didn’t get his PMs. That was 3 weeks ago. He hasnt contacted me for 2 or 3 weeks now so im just trying to figure out what is going on. Did he ship it? Is it lost in the mail? Is he sick? Hurt? Or just busy? Alls im asking for is to be kept informed cause last I knew he was shipping it but it never showed up. As I said im not calling him out but to come on the forum and not respond to my PMs? what is going on? I know I took forever to send him the shroud, but it’s a different situation now. He has my money and I have nothing and I have PMed him numerous times and then emailed him directly with no response so I made the thread as I figured someone here could help get in touch with him.
I have another forum member on here with $1000 of mine and another with $2000 of mine and I have not received the parts yet but im not worried because we keep in touch. Im just worried cause I have not heard from him after numerous tries to get in touch.
So Anthony if you know him just let him know to get in touch with me and then the thread can be deleted. Just didn’t know what else to do.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
i texted him to get ahold of you

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
pmed. my fucking bad i literally forgot all about your damn packages that are sitting in the garage... Will go out tomorrow if i can grab them on my way home. If not they will be gone by wknd and you will have next week. Finals have been kicking my ass :(

not avoiding you by any means, i was actually looking for you a few weeks ago lol.

i dont want this fmic i dont even have the car anymore... lol. IT went from Ron to me now from me to aviator. Pm me when you see this aviator. ill be checking the forum in and out now. It doesn't go to my phone for some reason anymore 0_o

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
you have a PM from him

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool
Thanks,
lock the thread or delete it...
sorry for making the thread but the forums are dead anyways so might as well make some DRAMA!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
haha right all good! These boards really are dead... where is the big power ssinstaller [email protected] :) Since not owning the car anymore i neglected to come on the forums as of late... another reason i briefly forgot about you aviator :(

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Seems like all the BT guys have switched over to MSF now. I'll wade through the jizz over there to figure out whats going on with them I guess. :)

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I love m6c longtime. Msf has its place. But I just go there to bullshit mostly.

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I've only been here less than a year, but you guys have been awesome, and I've leaned a TON. People have been friendly and mature with no drama, which is great. I've recently been spending time over on msf since I got my AP, and I've learned a lot over there too. I've also met some really cool, mature people there that have taught me a lot in a short time, and I'm very grateful. However, I will always call 6club my home. I just whore over there for the ATR knowledge, lol.

There some young punks over there, however, who do THINK they can talk smack. Not to worry, as some of you may know, I don't take unwarranted shit from anyone. Despite my lack of mechanical knowledge, which I'm working on, I can end a thread with one post without resorting to name calling, lol. So I don't mind treading new waters over there, lol. Thanks again to all you crazy bastards that have put up with my retarded questions and took extra time explaining. I sincerely appreciate it :).

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Let me try to one up your one post thread ending with a one link thread finisher that will leave you with conflicting emotions and a distinct lack of words.
M.I.A. Born Free
(NSFW)
I've had conflicting emotions since I survived my own flawed coat-hanger abortion attempt back in 76' but I'll check it out nonetheless, lol. And YOU mr. Smoker6, are among one of the gents who has been extra kind, patient, and extremely helpful. I am in your debt. This clip better not suck bc I've been drinking... Hang on, my sponsor is on the other line....

Reactions: smoker6
1 - 20 of 25 Posts