Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, quick quesiton. I have an 03 steel grey, has anyone had any experience with de-badging theirs and having substantial differences in paint discoloration? I was planning on doing it tomorrow, but wanted to see before hand. Thanks.

Stephen

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lapis Blue Metallic entering the convo. I debadged mine and there wasn't discoloration. Their shouldn't be with yours. and I know it's a different car but my buddy debadged his Titanium Gray G35 and there wasn't any discoloration their either. So I'd say it's a go.

P.S.
He took off the G35 and Infinity badges, in place, but of course, the Nissan Skyline GT 350

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys, ill go ahead and do it. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I de-badged my steel grey with absolutely no discoloration at all!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I de-badged my steel grey with absolutely no discoloration at all!
[/b]
Yea, but i was worried about having an 03...older paint. I guess well see.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yea, but i was worried about having an 03...older paint. I guess well see.
[/b]
dont worry many people have debedged with an 03 and no problems you will be fine

·
Registered
288 Posts
I know it's OT but I saw a Mazda9 today...yes a Mazda9. Somebody took the "6" off and put it back on upside down to make it a "9". :nono: :slap:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah bro I have debadges my 03. I did like three months ago. The only thing I noticed is that the "V6" on the side left a tiny bit of discolored paint. you wouldn't really notice it unless I said something though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts