Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ... i went over to my friend's place and he said he'll debadge for me and he did...
he just ripped it off slowly... the badge came off quite easily and the double sided sponge sticker can be easily removed by fingers too ... no marks what so ever... this is recommanded if ur car is still new as the sponge sticker is new and easier to remove.

very happy that my 6's ass is nice and clean!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Replying to Topic 'De-badge'

Originally posted by LA Auto Show

You might try using dental floss for debadging. I've not tried it myself, but I've read that it's a great way to get badges off without applying leverage to the paint. You can use whatever flavor you want.[/b]

Mint works best;)

It also helps if it is warm, or if you heat the badge a little with a hairdryer.

·
Registered
628 Posts

Originally posted by LA Auto Show

You might try using dental floss for debadging. I've not tried it myself, but I've read that it's a great way to get badges off without applying leverage to the paint. You can use whatever flavor you want.[/b]
...or Fishing Line...You can choose whatever weight you want. :D

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Can you use one of those wires secret agents use to cut the throat of people with?[/b]
No, that's a little to violent. The 6 might not like it. :p
BTW for those with the V6, has anyone taken that badge off yet. Is it only a double sided tape as well?

·
Registered
878 Posts

Originally posted by chindo

Originally posted by Blackbird

Can you use one of those wires secret agents use to cut the throat of people with?[/b]
No, that's a little to violent. The 6 might not like it. :p
BTW for those with the V6, has anyone taken that badge off yet. Is it only a double sided tape as well?[/b][/quote]

Tape it is

Shigawire! That's it! You could use some of that...[/b]
Both of you whores !!! :D :p :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: De-badge

When you're done, you can use it to kill someone, then look around corners using its fiber-optic properties, then use it to store cast amounts of digital data! Can floss do all that? I think not!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.