Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I got them in my foglights and they are working perfectly. I just bought some for my GF 2010 Mazda 3 and will be putting them in in a couple days. THe color she got was 6000k. Can't wait to put them in and make her happy!! lol:p

They seems like a great product and real easy to install on any car. I've had them in my fogs for a year now and no issues

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just put in 35W 5000K slimlines from DDM. Having troubles with both sides intially flickering and then going out, but other than that, the kit was nice and easy to install. Just have to track down this problem so that they actually work. Ordered mine from RPM.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got them in my foglights and they are working perfectly. I just bought some for my GF 2010 Mazda 3 and will be putting them in in a couple days. THe color she got was 6000k. Can't wait to put them in and make her happy!! lol:p

They seems like a great product and real easy to install on any car. I've had them in my fogs for a year now and no issues
Can you take some pics of the 6000k?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have the slim balast DDM 6000's in both my head light and my fog lights. I also bought a set of 5000 for my GF's mazda3. Neither one of us have had an issue. I have had mine about a year now, and hers around 9 months. They have a "lifetime" warranty but again I havn't needed to use it. Great kit easy to install and comes with everything you need. If you want pics of the 6000 take a look at my sig.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought my first mazda 6 the other day and I am already itching to do stuff to it, first the HIDs, but (and not to hijack this thread) has anyone had issues with the plastic covers melting with HIDs? am I being silly even thinking about that? Im looking into the 6k version of these, 35w.

·
Registered
200 Posts
HIDs should run a lot cooler than regular halogen bulbs, so I doubt you will need to worry about them melting anything.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
DDM tuning is great. ask around on 6crew.com. probably half that site is running there HID's. lol. plus there the only ones who offer a lifetime warentee!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
My GF 2010 Mazda 3 has DDM Tuning HID's in her low beams and one of the ballast is not working properly. Crap....i will have to call them for a replacement.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just bought the 5000k by DDM tuning...but here comes the noob question i have no clue how to get at the headlights...can someone help me out :unsure:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just got my DDM D2S 5000k bulbs for my speed6, hope they last a long time b/c I'll need to remove the bumper to install the bulbs. Not as easy as reaching in the engine bay twisting out other bulbs.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Its all pretty easy, just take your time and look everything over real good, it will make sense once you get the stuff in your hands

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just installed mine today (35W 6000k H1 bulbs). Here's some pics. The install wasn't too hard at all. Took me about three two to three hours.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the 55w 8000K in both the low beams and the "integrated fogs" they are awesome. and i havent had any problems with them. even had an accident that ripped a wire and almost crushed the ballast but they still work just fine with a little bit of tape.

Edit: Also check out TheRPMstore they usually have good prices and i think most of us here have had great luck with them and their service

·
Registered
200 Posts
^^^ What he said about the RPMstore, great service and they sell an excellent product IMO.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts