Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Motorsports is proud to announce the latest in our lineup of lighting products for the Mazda 6.

The new Raptor Edition of the DDE Lightning product that we intoduced over a year ago is now available! The new kit uses the same cold-cathode fluorescent light (CCFL) bulbs as the previous kit, but also includes a protective plastic tubing with a reflective backing material. This makes installation much simpler as there is little chance of cracking the tiny fragile light bulbs, but also enhances the light output due to the reflective material.

The kit will include the following:
  • (2) large bulbs for high beams
  • (2) smaller bulbs for low beams
  • (2) DDE inverters
  • (1) complete wiring harness with relay
  • (1) packet of accessories, including wire ties, double-sided tape, and extra connectors
  • (1) LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS!
Please be aware that other companies may offer a similar kit, typically incomplete (i.e. no harness, etc), and usually with something less than a lifetime warranty. The genuine Xtec DDE Ligtning: Raptor Edition will always include the superior Xtec packaging shown below, a complete wiring harness with relay, and a lifetime warranty on all parts. Do not be fooled! ;)

PRICING

Retail Price: $139.95

Mazda6Club Price: $119.95

HOW TO ORDER

Click here: http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.ph...products_id=268

Use the coupon code "6CLUBRAPTOR" to receive your $20.00 discount!

Want an even better deal?

Use the coupon code "6CLUBRAPTORHID" to receive $60.00 off of the price of the DDE Lightning Raptor Edition along with any HID Kit!

PICTURES

[attachmentid=11479][attachmentid=17567][attachmentid=11483]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new bulbs have 3-pin connectors, so they would not work directly with the old inverters. I believe that if you did some cutting and splicing, you could probably get it to work, but your warranty would be voided in that case. In all honesty, the inverters are not a terribly expensive portion of the kit and we would prefer to sell a complete working kit, especially for warranty purposes.

If you have the previous kit, we could sell the new kit without the wiring harness, which would save you $20.00. If that's an option that people would like to see, I'll have it added.

EDIT: We could actually do $20.00 off forcustomers that previously ordered the DDE Kit from RPM and that already have the wiring harness.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These AND $60 off HID. :drool: Sonofa, I hope I can pull the cash together before end of April to make this happen!
[/b]
Well, it's $60.00 off the total retail price. Hmm. Actually, it should be $80.00 off the total retail price. I'll update it. So essentially, if you bought a Premium Xtec kit for $349.95 and the DDE Lightning Raptor Kit for $159.95, your total would be $509.90. After the $80 discount, your total would be $429.90.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey guys, how difficult is this to do yourself? I'm very meticulous with details but haven't had too much hands on experience with this kind of thing. I'm looking at both this and the HIDs. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Dear lord...thats an amazing price for both. I would so be in on this, but funds are limited until summer :( .

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Dear lord...thats an amazing price for both. I would so be in on this, but funds are limited until summer :( .
[/b]
CC baby, oh yeah!! :yesnod:

any pics of them in use and installed, Donny? if not, i would be willing to take a few at the meet for you to use in the future.

i also noticed you don't have any pics of the MF exhaust not installed on the site...want me to take a few shots uninstalled for you?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CC baby, oh yeah!! :yesnod:

any pics of them in use and installed, Donny? if not, i would be willing to take a few at the meet for you to use in the future.

i also noticed you don't have any pics of the MF exhaust not installed on the site...want me to take a few shots uninstalled for you?
[/b]
No, we don't have any shots of the ones for the Mazda 6 installed. Here are some pictures of the kit for the Mazda 3 installed, though. That should give you an idea of what it will look like.

Also, we do need some pictures of the Magnaflow kit for the 6i. We only have shots of the 6s kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Hey guys, how difficult is this to do yourself? I'm very meticulous with details but haven't had too much hands on experience with this kind of thing. I'm looking at both this and the HIDs. Thanks.
[/b]
To do the DDE's, you have to bake your headlights and open them up...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
hmmm... new look versus pain of head light opening AGAIN...

Hurry up with those pics Falcon :p

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any chance of shipping to the UK? I know it hasn't worked well in the past, but these look worth the hassle... It'd be without the wireing harness.
[/b]
Yes, we can ship to the UK. I did have them resend your replacements yet again, so you should see those in a week or two hopefully!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any orders for Raptor kits will ship right away. We have them in stock and ready to go.

pololance6i, yes, as I stated on the phone, we could ship your Raptor kit right away, but you opted to wait on your HID kit since you only want to mess with your headlamps once.

·
Registered
700 Posts
cant wait to see what they look like!! but.....i think ill not mess around with my headlights again...EVER. hahaha

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
81 Replies
31 Participants
falcontx
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing