Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to see another mazdaspeed 6 on the road. I drive everywhere and i haven;t seen one.
to everyone in the VA MD DC area with an ms6 let me know if ya'll would be interested in a meet. I'm curious to see what other owners have done what mods what plans etc etc.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Same with me here north of D.C. Haven't seen another speed on the roads yet. Only 'mod' to my car so far is the clear 3M film chip protector. Next plans are for the CPE intake, some ADR wheels since the stock speed wheels look like crap. Maybe a Magnaflow exhaust. I can't leave any car I have ever owned stock.... BORING.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm kinda happy not to see another one on the road. Makes me feel special. lol
[/b]
Haha, exactly! That means a lot since you live in Atlanta, the sweet car capitol of the south. I hope not to see another MS6 unless I am going to some big city or a car show. But anyways, on the topic of a meet, if you can find enough members to actually make the meet worthwhile then go for it, but we are all so spread out that I don't think you will get many more than 5 other MS6's to come. Now you could wait for the MS3 to come out and we could have a MazdaSpeed meet (MS6, MS3, MSP, MSM) which should produce a little bit better numbers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Depending on certain things like work and stuff I am down. I live in VA beach

·
Registered
108 Posts
fellas another white water pearl here and looking to show off my rare white on white so yeah lets get a meet together. im right outside of baltimore.... willing to meet up anywhere between here and there. also theres a bbq (meet) on the 22nd . check out the mid-atlantic region posts or coast2coast6.com (forums). keep me posted guys!

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets do it~!
i really dun care if only 5 of us show up.
that adds to the proven fact that our cars are rare~.
we'll just leave it as an open thing anyone with any car can show up
but at least this way we ms6 owners can meet n greet and just make fun of everyone else's car hahahah (that was jokes)
but yea let me know for everyone in the area whens a good day and time

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
A meet would be great. I am in Ballston (Arlington) most of the time at my restaurant Willow. Would be interested in meeting Saturdays or Sundays during the day. Tell me where and when and I will be there with my Black Cherry Beauty.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Anyone want to convoy from Ballston to the BBQ? Like to start on the early side. We can meet at my restaurant, Willow, on Fairfax drive.

·
Registered
744 Posts
if you guys meet end of may ill be down there and would drop by. ill keep a look out for what dates and places you set.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Anyone want to convoy from Ballston to the BBQ? Like to start on the early side. We can meet at my restaurant, Willow, on Fairfax drive.
[/b]

hey i dont have a speed but i might be interested in a convoy... where exactly is this willow resturant?(like street addy?) and when will you be leaving?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
pete13
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing