Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb 11 is fun Sunday at Bithlo. I it would be cool if we all 6 owners could get together. I am going to check on if we are able to bring the barby. And we could have a great get together. And make a day of it. The track opens at 10. So I say we could meet at the Altamonte mall around 8 or 8:30. Then cruise to the track. Good way for us to meet the owners and get new ideas. And show those other cars that we are a force to reckon with. Post back if you want to go or if you think you might go. Then I can also see if we can get some kind of group rate. Thanks Sean

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I'm down for Funday Sunday. May not be able to get to the meet, but around then I hope to have either my exhaust or IC done.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
232 Posts
Feb 11 is fun Sunday at Bithlo.[/b]
What a coincidence. I just saw this thread because you told me about it in the other thread, but I had just posted about having a Funday Sunday meet last night on another forum I'm on. Perfect. I really don't think they give group rates on regular tracks days, but I guess it can't hurt to ask. But anyways, I'm in!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CAn't wait to meet everybody. Take care until then. I would like to find a meeting spot for everybody. At the track. Well just let me know. Sean

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll just meet everyone there at the track. The weather looks terrific for Sunday. :knocks on wood:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts