Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, thats right yet another meet @ Dave & Buster's White Flint Mall. This time we are going to kick it off earlier that way we can go out to Hooters, The Cheesecake Factory, or something like that and have some food. Then go back and drink and play games all night long till they close again. Hope this time we can have more people there to join us in our fun "Drunk Driftin."

website for info and driving directions http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/De...t.aspx?Loc=0009

Peeps attending
1) Sweets
2) ZeroEfxs
3) Da6 (maybe)
4) DjLethal6 (maybe)
5) Tommy Boy
6) PGK_GT (maybe)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I'll have to see. I'm driving out of town the next morning iirc.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
You can just leave from there. It will be early in the mornin when we leave anyways... [/b]
famly comming down that don't drink. 8 hr drive into most likely a cleveland snowstorm.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I may be in.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I was been to busy playing PS2 sorry haha

1) Sweets
2) ZeroEfxs
3) Da6 (maybe)
4) DjLethal6 (maybe)
5) Tommy Boy
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Date leaving pushed back to the 18th. Won't drink much since I'm still paying for the last 2 meets.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Damn it, that's my bday and my girl has some plans for us.

Wish I made it to the last one, looks like you guys (& girls) had some fun!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damn... too bad it's 2hrs away from me and on a weekend I got my kids. I'd love to go. Drink a whole shit load for me.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
DAmnnnnnnnit! not off till the 19 :( AHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I hope that we can get some more peeps out. I know the feeling of a long drive. I make the 2 hour drive every month to enjoy the great times. Hope that some more will decide to come.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I dont even have my license yet.....so......

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I don't get it? People are always posting up about wanting to meet up and then when the oppurtunity arrives noone wants to show.

Anyways I'll be there , I know sweets and mr luv1 will be there, so if anyone wants to come out have a drink and hangout and have a good time, you are soo welcome to.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I don't get it? People are always posting up about wanting to meet up and then when the oppurtunity arrives noone wants to show.

Anyways I'll be there , I know sweets and mr luv1 will be there, so if anyone wants to come out have a drink and hangout and have a good time, you are soo welcome to.
[/b]

Hey guys sorry i didn't see this before but i have to go out of town to a funeral in friday morning or else i would have been there to support the meet. Sorry sweets!!! car looked good at MIR!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts