Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone's dash lights seem dimmer than that of the radio console? My speedometer lights seem much dimmer than my radio light. I have an 03 they are a few years old....Im not sure if thats commone or mine are just in need of some replacing. Anyone know a place where I can order new lights to make it look even with the radio's brightness again?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Um, you do know there is a button that makes the radio brighter right? And of course there is a dial that makes the rest of the lights brighter or dimmer?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I noticed the same thing after I disconnected my battery while installing my intake, as all the settings went back to default. Right under the temp gauge there is a little button you can push that will turn off the manual dimmer, it should make the gauges the same brightness as the radio console.

Edit: Damn, check out that scratch/crack, never noticed that before.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um, you do know there is a button that makes the radio brighter right? And of course there is a dial that makes the rest of the lights brighter or dimmer?
[/b]
Thanks, im not retarded...LoL. And I said that my radio was brighter than the rest of my other lights, not the other way around. I never keep the radio on the BRIGHT setting cause its way too bright.

And I thought I had that little dial under the temp gauge set to the highest also, I guess Ill have to check that again. Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts