Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my question,
I have seen heaps of interior photos, and every time I see one it looks a little different, what colour is the dash/controls at night? red or orange?:)

Also does the m6 have lower front door courtesy lights?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Reading Topic: Dash lights

Yep Red for the Dash and the panel
orange for other lights-courtsey lights, map lights, front and rear plate lights

·
Registered
156 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Dash lights'

ozzie, the dash looks so cool at night, super red just like my car. I drove a friend of my wifes the other night and she loved the red dash. I said that the colour of the dash matches the colour of your car, so the yellow has yellow lights, the blue has blue lights, and she believed me, until my wife intervined and said I was joking. Had her going for a while.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Oh that would be kewl, I'd love to have blue dash lights ;)
but red is my second preference, I can't believe how orange the dash looks in pics, I was conviced it was orange...but i'm very glad its red:D

·
Registered
156 Posts

ozzie, have you seen the mazda 6 mps that has blue lights in the dash, looks great. The pictures are here in the forum.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

It's the same red as Audi has. The rings around the A/C controlls can look a little brighter thoug - but in the pinkish way.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Originally posted by Blackbird

It's the same red as Audi has. The rings around the A/C controlls can look a little brighter thoug - but in the pinkish way.[/b]
Hmmm pinkish, maybe orange would me better after all ...LOL:hoho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts