Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all... Just curious to see if anyone has tried a dash kit, and maybe where to find a good one. Im looking to switch the silver plastic to maybe a brushed aluminum, or maybe a nice black? Any info would be fantastic!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm confused. Are you looking for a new faceplate, so you can put an aftermarket deck in? Or are you looking for one of those stupid stickers to put over the face of your existing stereo?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no, its called a dash trim kit. Essentially its a new faceplate, but with all the interior accents going the same color/stlye. Im sticking with my stock stereo, im just looking to change the silver plastic accents inside the car to a black, or brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Right, so the stupid stickers. Yeah, they don't look good at all. If you want it black, take the accents off and paint them yourself.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Trust me, they just stick on. They're not physical pieces, just an overlay put on existing parts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, i called the company... I think im just going to take the interior trim peices out and paint them the same color as the exterior of the car... I cant seem to find new pieces anywhere...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts