Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking a various images of MS6 dashes on non US models, it appears to me, at least in the pictures that there are four buttons where our DSC switch location has 3.

Could any of our overseas brothers/sisters confirm/deny this?

What controls do they have? At the very least, it appears to be wider on theirs

·
Registered
679 Posts
It could be the headlight washer button
[/b]
That is built in to the windsheild washer function.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Yes, the washer is integrated into the main washer where after so many times of the main one being activated, the HID washer would have water spray squished out. Not sure the exact sequence but it is in the manual.

The Oz MPS only has 3 buttons as your NA model BTW.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mentioned this a while back myself. Heres the topic.... http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...c=55030&hl= I would actually love to get a hold of the whole switch housing thing or the whole bottom piece (that way i could fit a couple more switches From my pic it looks like it has 3 switches and 2 blanks thats 5 that would be nice! ~ like where the "headlightwasher/air bag switch is i would put my folding mirror switch) If any of you MPS guys wanna hook me up let me know... Ill pay you to pick one up from your local mazda dealer for me and ship it out plus a couple bucks for compensation. Definitely want it bad. So please do let me know any info (You internationals could stop by parts and print the part thing up and load it onto here so i can see it) but anything at all you can get for me would be a great help thanks fellow 6'ers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts