Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the picture, don't look at silver strip look at backlights, they are BLACK.
I want them for my black m6 when it arives, what do u think about it. Got more pictures?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out. When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by AliAL


            The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out.  When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.[/b]
Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

My my that certainly is hot isn't it.

Two things my Onyx Black will be getting JDM. Sport grille and those taillights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by Kave


            QUOTE
Originally posted by AliAL


            The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out.  When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.[/b]
Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out![/b][/quote]

I guess I don't see the difference. The pic below, to me, looks like the same tailights you posted above. Am I missing something?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

QUOTE
Originally posted by AliAL


            QUOTE
Originally posted by Kave


            QUOTE
Originally posted by AliAL


            The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out.  When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.[/b]
Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out![/b][/quote]

I guess I don't see the difference. The pic below, to me, looks like the same tailights you posted above. Am I missing something?

[/b][/quote]



Yeah you are right! It's just my mistake!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top