Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the picture, don't look at silver strip look at backlights, they are BLACK.
I want them for my black m6 when it arives, what do u think about it. Got more pictures?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Dark backlights!'

The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out. When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by AliAL

The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out.  When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.[/b]
Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

My my that certainly is hot isn't it.

Two things my Onyx Black will be getting JDM. Sport grille and those taillights.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by Kave

The Mazda Japan site has pics of the hatch with the blacked out front and rear lights. Check it out.  When the page comes up click on the second link in the list of links to the right.[/b]
Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out![/b][/quote]

I guess I don't see the difference. The pic below, to me, looks like the same tailights you posted above. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Originally posted by Kave

Thanks! But there is a different thing, zoom to check it out![/b][/quote]

I guess I don't see the difference. The pic below, to me, looks like the same tailights you posted above. Am I missing something?

[/b][/quote]

Yeah you are right! It's just my mistake!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts