Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why everyone around here has to be so hateful. Yours posts telling me NOT to post is a bigger waste of time than my simple anyone here post. At least my post is done in an effort to promote the hobby of driving and enjoying cars and NOT making a big deal about where a post should go. Half of the crap in here doesn't really belong. If it is in good faith and meant to bring enthusiests together then what is the harm?

I had a feeling that there would be a few sour apples that would cry when I posted. It is not like this forum is loaded with meaningful traffic.

If you don't like the post, don't respond to it and it will quickly die.
Brett
From Knoxville!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I going to agree with you.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nevermind the haters man. You didn't mean any harm. Some folks are just anal.

·
Registered
413 Posts
uhhh, ok . .So you made a few posts that were useless or stupid, it's ok, it happens . . . I don't know which ones you're talking about since you didn't specify but I'm sure that if more than one person told you your posts are a waste of time then you might start to think they may be right.

Either way, the part I don't understand is why you follow up a few stupid posts by adding another one called "Dang . .pardon me" and whining about people being mean to you. Now THAT is stupid. And you're just inviting more people to flame you.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I'm not sure what exactly happened here but conflict resolution is best kept between members, if needed a moderator/admin can intervene and mediate the sitatuion. Should this require further discussion, a post in the general Speed6 section is not the answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.