Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just some of my thoughts on paper, so if it sounds a bit stupid, go suck it.

I was just watching the New Simpons waiting for this "Big Suprise" and in one of the commercials fucking fox 5 news came on letting us know what was planned for the nighttime news, and they ruined the movie surprise for it. Thanks bitches.....

:( :(

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was the fact that there will be a Simpsons movie supposed to be a "big surprise"?

That news has been around for several months now and it was on movie previews this weekend.

Or was there something in the commercial that I missed?
[/b]

Yea that was it, but I hadnt heard about this until now. I dont really keep up with the entertainments. Oops.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
You didnt miss anything, all it was was them doing a closeup of a superman symbol, and then something like..."he'll be returning next year..." then they pan out and its homer sitting on the couch wearing a super small superman t-shirt.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
So then you decided to come on here and ruin it for the rest of us? Thanks jerkoff! :rant:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So then you decided to come on here and ruin it for the rest of us? Thanks jerkoff! :rant:
[/b]
HA!, now I dont feel so bad

Hmmm I was able to see the entire "surprise" on Fox5 on Comcast. Maybe it was Cox Cable's fault.
[/b]
I have Cox so it was probably that.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Wow, touchy, not directed at you. Calm down.
[/b]
I'm quite calm, just not normal to see one of you moderators/administrators be so touchy yourself. However, I dont really care, just dont need random anybodies addressing me as if I owe them something, i'm sure you understand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
first mazda
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing