Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so yesterday I came out of a resturante that me and my wife go to. Nice relaxing dinnner, great way to end the weekend and just relax....So I walk outside only to see a cat on the hood of my car, so in my great wisdom I think to myself I should teach it a leason and scare the shit out of it. So I snuck up to it and screamed at it, all that accomplished was making it freak the F*** out and bolt, in the process scratching up my nice new hoop :swearin: ...So, anybody know how I can fix scratch makes like this? They arent so bad, the kinda look like reeeeally bad swirl lines. But it is noticable...Hopefully someone can help me out on this one....Thanks!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Maybe you can get a buffer, and buff them out? I had lite scratches on the top of my spoiler, due to the tinter placing his stuff like razor blades and spray bottle on my spoiler. I took it to a body shop and they buffed them out for me for free. All they did was use an electric buffer.

·
Registered
748 Posts
This will cheer you up. I know it does me!! :)
http://www.ouchcars.com/bird.wmv
[/b]
OMG, didn't see that one coming which made it all that much more hilarious!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nice find!

can't get enough, feathers all over the place!! LOL

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Very good!

As for your minor scratches, try a small amount of polishing compound that is safe for clearcoats.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
clay bar - works wonders.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
the cat one is sweet until you come out to the car later and find the head on the floor.

·
Registered
748 Posts
This is the one I meant to put on there. Silly me!!!
http://www.ouchcars.com/cat.wmv
[/b]
instant classic! :laugh:

HOLY CRAP, the cat lost his head, hahahahahahahaha! didn't catch it the first time.

are there more of these NRA Life Member, if so, please post!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Ok, so yesterday I came out of a resturante that me and my wife go to. Nice relaxing dinnner, great way to end the weekend and just relax....So I walk outside only to see a cat on the hood of my car, so in my great wisdom I think to myself I should teach it a leason and scare the shit out of it. So I snuck up to it and screamed at it, all that accomplished was making it freak the F*** out and bolt, in the process scratching up my nice new hoop :swearin: ...So, anybody know how I can fix scratch makes like this? They arent so bad, the kinda look like reeeeally bad swirl lines. But it is noticable...Hopefully someone can help me out on this one....Thanks!
[/b]
So, have you learned to never scare a cat? :)

Try some Meguiar's Scratch-X

·
Registered
261 Posts
Pathetic
Disgusting
Losers
Disturbed
Morons
Assholes

You guys are all of the above.
[/b]
And your point is.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
mr.stephens
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing